HOW TO USE Ribo-Crack
Ribo-Crack is a Non-explosive, Non Toxic Chemical Demolition Agent that safely and silently cracks rocks and concrete in three easy steps: Drill, Mix, Pour.
PREPARATION BEFORE USING Ribo-Crack
First measure the temperature of the jobsite, demolition agent, water, stone/concrete and container to ensure temperatures are in accordance with compliance requirements.
Clean and cold water
Plastic or metal bucket
Beater or wooden rod for mixing
Dust proof mask (recommended)
Drill holes using an air hammer drill and appropriate drill bit specific to the rock and concrete type.
Holes should be drilled no further than 30-60cm (1 ft – 2ft) apart.
In reinforced concrete recommended no more than 20cm (8″) apart.
Recommended hole diameter 38mm-50mm (1 1/2″ – 2.0″) .
Depth would be 70-90% of the way depending on the type of rock/material to be removed.
Note: Do not exceed 50mm diameter drill size
For regular safety reasons and mixing small amounts by Hand, it is recommendable to use rubber gloves.
In a bucket, combine 1.5 Liters of water to one 5kgs bag of Ribo-Crack.
Mix well, using a drill and paddle is recommended . If mixing with a stick or other method, make sure powder is completely dissolved into the water. Mix to the slurry
Clean holes before filling using air hose remove excess dust from drilling.
CRACKING slurry should be poured into holes within 10-15 min, after mixing. Do not fill to the top , only fill the holes about 15mm (1/2″ to 1 ) from the top.
Mix well and pour into holes while agitating the hole to make sure no air gaps are in the hole. Example: Using a piece of rod or stick to poke holes.
For Horizontal holes, a grouting pump would be most reliable to pour.
Note: If there is any personal injury or possession loss caused by disobeying the instructions, our company doesn’t take any economic and legal responsibilities.
- For structural demolition work over ground:
- a) 1.5 to 1.7 liters of water per 5 kg powder , mechanical mix is much better.
- b) hole diameter could be 32mm,,,34mm or 36mm max.
- c) depth of hole 80cm,,,160cm max.
- d) distance between holes could be 20cm,,30cm or 40cm depending on type of rock and number of free face.
For structural demolition excavation under ground level:
- a) 1.5 liters of water per 5 kg powder,, mechanical mix is also much better.
- b) hole diameter not less than 34mm,,max.36mm.
- c) depth of hole 80cm without V cut free face,,and max. 160cm if V cut free face exist.
- d)distance between holes 10cm,,or 15cm max,, for 160cm max. distance between holes 20cm.
N.B. : as the temperature in Makkah summer time can reach 50 to 55 degree Celsius , we have to add ice to mixing water to keep the temperature of water not more than 25 degree Celsius
For structural demolition excavation under ground work for tunnels opening and normal reach water wells:
- a) use cartridges of HSCA saturated submerged in water,or pump HSCA mixed with 1.2 to 1.4 liters max.as a sludge mix.
b)hole diameter 34mm.
C)length of hole 160cm max. with inclination 30 degree toward the center of the face of the tunnel.
distance between holes 10cm and distance between circles 25cm.
Post time: 2019-09-06