Argamassa Rocha Splitting
Argamassa Rocha Splitting
RIBO CRACK is an expansive mortar that cracks rocks and concrete. This non-explosive demolition agent is an easy to use, cost effective and safer option for silently breaking up hard materials like rock or concrete. Simply drill, mix and pour. RIBO CRACK is the ideal alternative to noisy, risky concrete and rock breaking solutions like explosive blasting, jack hammering, concrete saws and stone cutters – particularly on sites with noise restrictions, vibration issues, safety risks, confined spaces or environmental pollution concerns. RIBO CRACK is an environmentally friendly, safe solution that allows you to reduce labor and equipment breakage risks and costs, improve site logistics and minimize safety, noise, dust and toxic pollution of the site. Safe, environmentally friendly rock splitting and concrete cutting.
We are engaged in offering quality range of expansive mortar, which is used for primary and secondary drilling applications. Environmental friendly and non – explosive in nature, mortar is used to cut rocks and concrete and to split dimensional stone demolishes. When poured into a hole, the mortar swells and develops a pressure higher than 8000 t/sq.m on the holed walls, breaking them into an open state.
- Elimination of blasting cracks to increase yield
- Savings on drilling costs as a result of increased spaces between drill holes
- No specialized training or licenses required by quarry personnel
Quiet, safe and equal pressure exerted in the hole, which eliminates scooping with dressing blocks
WHAT IS EXPANSIVE MORTAR?
EXPANSIVE MORTAR Non-Explosive Demolition Agent is a non-toxic and cementations powder, which consisting of calcined oxides of calcium, silicon and aluminum, EXPANSIVE MORTAR becomes a highly powered amazing expansive pressure of 11200 T / m2 when mixed with water. Marble, granite, limestone, plain concrete, reinforced concrete, boulders, and ledge are fractured overnight without noise, vibration, or fly rock. Especially, used as environment constraints or when explosive is not permitted for use.
HOW DOES EXPANSIVE MORTAR WORKS?
It develop rise of highly expansive capabilities at the consistent volume exceeding 122 Mpa ( 11200 T/ M2) more than enough to break up any materials to be cut or demolished. The tensile strength for most rock is less than 5-25 Mpa (500-2500 T/m2 50-250 kg /cm 2), Reinforced concrete breaks at 3-5 Mp (30-50 kg /cm2, 300- 500 T/ M2).
WHAT IS EXPANSIVE MORTAR USED FOR?
1. Quarrying marble and granite, limestone, sand stone; cracking nature ground
2. Breaking rock into pieces; deposition of falling rocks
3. Demolishing concrete structure, Chipping defective concrete piles, etc
4. In the field as a new method of demolition, EXPANSIVE MORTAR can effectively be use in the construction and civil engineering fields as follows:
Machinery Bases Concrete Piers
Slabs 6″ thick and more Marble and Granite
WHAT ARE EXPANSIVE MORTAR ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS?
- No licenses or permit required
- 2 year shelf life
- One product available for all temperature
- Use in safe, no noise, vibration, or fly rock,no Toxic Fumes,no dust
- Easy to use, no need of train.
- MSDS available
- Safty for Vicinity
Quantity of RIBO – CRACK used per 1m³
|Kinds of objects to be demolished||Standard quantity of splits-tar per 1 m³|
|Reinforced concrete||Concrete including less quantity of re-bars||10-25KG|
|Concrete including much quantity of re-bars||20-35KG|